New Hampshire Stamping Co., Inc. provides Wire EDM Machining Services for structurally complex metal parts, and components.
Wire Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM) is one of the most accurate manufacturing processes available for manufacturing metal parts and components with complex shapes and geometries. Wire EDM can be used to cut extremely hard metals and parts with intricate shapes, internal corners, tapers, and complex angles. Small intricate shapes can be cut with superior accuracy (+/-.0001").
We can Wire EDM conductive metals from Aluminum to Carbide. Our services include prototypes, small lots, or production runs. Small part EDM machining is our specialty.
Wire Electrical Discharge Machining capabilities include:
- Maximum Angle: +/- 10 degrees in 12" thick material, 30 degrees in thick 3.25" material, 45 degrees in 1.93" thick material
- Materials from Aluminum to Carbide
- Maximum Taper Angle: 45 Degrees
- Maximum Travel: X = 21.7", maximum Y = 14.6", maximum Z =12.2"
- Maximum Cutting Height: 16.5" Tall
- Maximum Work Piece Dimensions: 40" x 26 x 12
- Maximum Work Piece Weight: 1800 Lbs.
- Tolerances can be held to .0001
- Wire Diameters from .008"-.010"
New Hampshire Stamping is an experienced metal parts manufacturer equipped to comply with exacting manufacturing tolerances, specifications, and geometrical constraints. Please contact us today to learn why we should be your choice for EDM Machining.