Photo Etching Services
Photo etching allows NH Stamping Company to produce both decorative and engineered precision chemically milled parts in a variety of metals.
Materials:Copper, Brass, Beryllium Copper, Stainless Steel, Nickel, Silver, Gold, Phosphorous Bronze, Steel, Titanium, Tungsten, Kovar, Molybdenum and many other Alloys can be etched. Material temper can range from Annealed, Half Hard and Spring Temper
Thickness and Platting:Etching can start at .0010 thickness thru .060 thick. We can also provide a variety of finishes to parts like Gold, Silver, Tin, Nickel platting and Passivation
Forming:If parts require forming, we simple use photo etched blanks with inexpensive or universal tooling and form which produces burr-free parts in intricate and complex shapes. This method also makes it possible to prove out the design in preproduction quantities
Benefits of Chemical Etch:No Tooling Cost, Burr Free Parts, No Programing Charges, Faster Lead Times, No Tooling Cost to Design Changes, Small or Large Volumes
New Hampshire Stamping Co., Inc. has the engineering expertise, equipment and systems to make your intricate design concept a successful operational reality. Please contact us today to learn why we are the strategic partner of choice for optimal photo etching services.
Photo Etching Offers...
- Decreased development time
- Decreased costly mistakes
- Extends product lifetime by adding necessary features and eliminating redundant features early in the design
- Greater design flexibility; prototypes can be easily changed
- Increased system development speed
- Objects can be formed with any geometric complexity or intricacy
- Minimizes sustaining engineering changes